ACTIVE BACKLINK RESULTS

Active Search Results

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We Just Had Our First Child

Authored by Rickey Combs

My husband and I just had our first child, and it was the most amazing experience of our lives. Sadly, the delivery did not go smoothly, and I was forced to have C-section after 17 hours of labor. However, I will never forget the first time that I saw our little boy. It is an experience that is very difficult to describe. As young parents, we want to do everything that we can to protect our child and raise him into a man of character and integrity. It has not taken us long to completely change the way we do things. We no longer stay up late. When the baby goes to sleep, we go to sleep. We have also paid to have a home security system installed through adtLouisiana. Even though we have made many sacrifices as new parents, I would not trade anything for the feeling of being a parent. I love my husband dearly, but I have never quite felt the way I did when I welcomed my son into the world. While our son has not been the easiest baby, I am already looking forward to having more kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment